Friday, November 27, 2015

Fresh Rose Face Mask Review - Is It Worth It?

I've never tried anything from Fresh before so I was excited to try the Rose Face Mask. I love testing out new facial products and learning what works for my skin and what doesn't.



When I opened the container, I noticed that the smell was pretty strong, but I loved it! It smells soooo good! It smells like a mixture of beautiful roses and the fruit, lychee, with a teeny tiny hint of mint.


The product is a transparent brown color with bits of rose petals. I love that this is a light mask and gentle enough for daily use.

After applying it to my face, it has a nice, cooling feeling. I left it on my face for 10 minutes, as instructed, then washed it off. My face felt so clean and smelled FRESH! It for sure left my face feeling moisturized and smooth like a baby.



The only con I have about this is the price. There are plenty of great facial masks for a fraction of the price. But I will say this does feel luxurious. If you feel like splurging on a good facial mask, then yes, this is worth it!

I wish they would sell this in a smaller size container for people who don't want to splurge on the full size. I mean, how long will it take to use up the full size anyway? Hmmm, maybe that is why they advertise this as a daily product so that it doesn't get dried up over time. What are your thoughts? Hopefully, they will come out with a smaller size container in the near future..... Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...