Friday, October 16, 2015

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb vs. Moisturizing Bomb Review

Belif is a skincare brand from Korea and is now available at Sephora. I decided to get the sample sizes to test them out. I got both of the moisturizers - Aqua Bomb and Moisturizing Bomb.



The packaging is cute and the cap makes it very easy to twist open. So what is the difference between these two?

 * Aqua Bomb (Left), Moisturizing Bomb (Right)

As you can see, there is a color difference. The Aqua Bomb is very light, almost gel like and the white Moisturizing Bomb is slightly thicker. They both smell very good - a light floral scent. Here is what I think of them after wearing it a few days under my foundation.

Aqua Bomb


I have combination skin. My t-zone area does get oily sometimes, so I love that this is very lightweight and I don't feel like I'm wearing anything on my face. Although it is light, I can still feel that it is moisturizing. It applies very smoothly and sinks into your skin. 

It's tough with combination skin because with some products, my face can get oily throughout the day. But, this didn't make me feel greasy or oily at all! I would recommend this for a day moisturizer if you have combination/oily skin.

Moisturizing Bomb


This cream is clinically tested to provide up to 16 hours of moisture. I don't know if it will really last that long, but it is pretty moisturizing. It is a bit thicker than the Aqua Bomb, but still pretty light compared to other moisturizers. It does not absorb into you face right away and makes my face look like it has a shiny glare. I was worried that this was gonna cause my face to look a greasy mess throughout the day but surprisingly, it didn't! It just looks like a "dewy finish." I would probably just use this as a night cream.

Overall, I really like both of these products. It really just depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin, go for the Moisturizing Bomb. If you have combination skin, go for the Aqua Bomb. For normal skin, you can go for either, but if you like the dewy finish look, go for the Moisturizing Bomb. They both will make your skin feel hydrated!

Were you able to test these out? Let me know how they worked out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...