Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bellami Bellissima 22" Hair Extensions Review

I purchased color # 4 - Chocolate Brown.
Cost: $209.99 for 220 grams

I found out about Bellami on Instagram a while back. They have plenty of photos of ladies wearing their hair extensions and they were on point so I decided to purchase them.

The hair was great when I first received it but after a few months, it got very dry and they shed like crazy. I did try washing and conditioning the hair to see if it can get better but nope, that didn't work.

The clips are not the best. I will have to tease sections of my hair and then clip them in and even so, it still does not have a strong holding power.

Also, I've noticed that the hair is VERY thinned out on the bottom. So when I wear my hair straight, it does not blend well with my real hair because I have thick and long hair. I only used these when I wear my hair in curls, so that they blend better. I'm sad these did not work out for me but maybe these will work better on someone with thinner or shorter hair.


* More photos coming soon

Have you tried any of the Bellami Clip In Hair Extensions? Comment below and let me know how it worked out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...