Friday, October 9, 2015

How To Make Your Hair Look Fuller - Luxy Clip In Hair Extensions Review

I have been wearing clip in hair extensions for 5+ years, not that I have short hair or anything, it is more for volume and making my hair appear fuller. I love the big and long hair look and cannot imagine myself with short hair. I hope my review will be helpful for you if you are thinking about purchasing some because it can be costly, but let me tell you, it is worth EVERY penny!

 * Photo: Color #6 - Chestnut Brown

The first thing to ask yourself before purchasing is, "How much hair do I want?" It depends on the look that you are going for. There are different lengths and grams when it comes to hair extension. Keep in mind that the higher the gram, the more hair you get.

Cost: $159.00 for 160 grams, $209 - 220 grams

I have both the 160 and 220 grams

I have purchased from this company 3 times and I love it! I would have to say this is my favorite set of extensions out of all the ones I've tried. Reason why I purchased it 3 times? I was changing my hair color.

My natural hair is black, so I have the the color 1B - Off Black.

Then I decided to go brown and purchased color 6 - Chestnut Brown.

After a few months, I decided to go blonde (my current hair color) and purchased color 18 - Dirty Blonde.

* Photo: Color #18 - Dirty Blonde
 
The hair quality is great and it blends in very well with my hair. Don't be scared if your hair color is a slightly off from the pictures on their website because IT WILL BLEND with your hair color! One of the neat things about this company is that they are very active on social media. You can even email a picture of your hair and they will match you with the closest color.

The hair holds up very well and still looks like they are in great condition, no split ends! They barely shed and I use heat (with heat protection) on it every time. The clips are great and they stay in place. I have even slept with them on (oops!) and it was still in place when I woke up. No need to tease before clipping in.

If you want a fuller, big hair look, I would suggest the 220 grams, but the 160 grams makes you look like you have thick and full hair as well.

* Photo: Color #18 - Dirty Blonde
 
If you have any questions about clip in hair extensions, please feel free to leave a comment below!
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...